Re: Sebring valance, Part 1

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sebring valance, Part 1
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:59:06 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, no one is allowed to bad-mouth the Sport Compact
car guys ever again!  Why?

I asked where to find aluminum "egg crate" before
searching thoroughly on Google.  Thanks to the
millions of customizing-crazy Sport Compact junkies
out there, it seems you can buy virtually any kind of
grill mesh you want, in any color you want, for about
the same price as a couple of movie tickets and a box
of popcorn.

I got a flame pattern grill in an anodized pink that I
think it going to look sweet.

Just kidding.

But I did order a piece of silver aluminum egg crate
that looks exactly like the early Ferrari stuff, for
$25.  It even comes with the mounting hardware, so you
just cut it to fit (the whole piece is 9"x48") and
slap it on.

At this price, I'm going to take a crack at it, and
even if i don't like it, no harn, no foul.

Next up is a HUGE coffee can enxhaust tip!

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project
www.sopwithracing.com