Re: Queen 'B ?

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Queen 'B ?
From: Eric <eric@internode.com.au>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:34:05 +0930
On Tuesday, Jul 29, 2003, at 12:32 Australia/Adelaide, Eric wrote:

> At least one other person on this list knows the person featured in
> this article:
>
> http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_123/article.html

Hmmm... fantastic.  It stripped away the rest of my message (after the
URL)...

see:
http://www.mgbconversions.com/photoalbum/variousv8s/
AdrianAkhurstscustomer.htm

I keep driving past his workshop and never getting around to dropping
in.  I think I might be going to ask Adrian's people to look at my B's
new paintjob and body tidy-up.

Check out the spec's on this "once was a rubbernose" Green '75B - pity
you can't see the front valance.
http://www.mgsales.com.au/sales.html

I have been up against it at the track and it is certainly FASTER than
mine (but a big jump).

(let's see if THIS gets censored)

Eric
'68MGB MkII