Re: Trunk lid of doom

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Trunk lid of doom
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 06:12:15 -0400
David,

       This happened to me when I had my 77B.  I was able to open it
without surgery with a simple technique.  Insert the key and try
rotating it very slightly out of the locked position while pressing down
on the trunk lid.  Now push in on the latch and see if it will release.
This technique worked for a couple of other listers who were in the same
boat, but YMMV.

Bud Krueger
52TD