Re: Burned by another eBay seller

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Burned by another eBay seller
From: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:28:17 -0400
Before you guys go off the deep end condemning this seller check out his
ebay feedback rating.  He has a rating of 191 - all positive except for one
neutral, which it turns out should have been a positive.  You don't earn a
rating like that by screwing people.  Let's give him and David a chance to
work things out before we hang him.  :-)

Rick
Happy ebay buyer and seller