Re: Motor mount changin here I come.....

To: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>,
Subject: Re: Motor mount changin here I come.....
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:09:10 -0500
Shucks, I thought one of you guys would have found it by now.  It's here:
http://chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/carbswap_zs2su

And if you're looking for any other CMGC tech session that had a photo
layout, they're listed under "Tech Sessions" on the Web Photos index page here:
http://chicagolandmgclub.com/photos

Cheers,

Barney Gaylord
Editor and Webmaster, Chicagoland MG Club
http://chicagolandmgclub.com
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com