RE: Sebring Valance legality and Peco exhaust

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sebring Valance legality and Peco exhaust
From: "Marc Siegel" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:02:44 -0400
Well, One reason I didn't choose the Peco is that it's only a single
muffler, no resonator. I didn't want it too be too loud. My '73 has only the
stock muffler - no resonator, accidentally smushed it, so replaced it with
straight pipe section.

It's entirely too loud like that, & I was concerned that the Peco would be
as loud. Perhaps since it's designed to be a single unit, it's better??
--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net, LLC.  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.charm.net  voice: 410/361-8160