Re: Suction Cup

To: schooler <schooler@member.afa.org>,
Subject: Re: Suction Cup
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:37:52 -0700 (PDT)
Try: www.suctioncupsinc.com and click on "clear
suction cups".  I'm not really sure what this "sucker"
is suppose to look like, but I found this site in ten
seconds of Google searching, so there must be other
similar sites if this place doesn't have it.

Also, based on the post about the POP displays
yielding a good facsimile, why not go to Target or
Bed, Batch & Beyond or something?  All those places
have all sorts of bathroom doodads (racks and baskets
and so forth) that are designed to be held on with
suction cups.  All different sizes, etc.

Might be worth a shot...

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project