[Fwd: Re: MGB Brakes - Dual System, Non- Boosted Master

Subject: [Fwd: Re: MGB Brakes - Dual System, Non- Boosted Master
From: Stephen West-Fisher <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:27:23 -0400
Hmmm, this bounced!

-------- Original Message --------

Bill Schooler wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Just a minor point - it's not a "proportioning valve" but merely
> a device used to activate a warning light in case of hydraulic
> failure of one side of the dual-circuit brake system.  And overhaul
> kits are not available for all models, unfortunately!

Correct, pressure failure switch. It looks like a proportioning valve,
so if you don't mind, I'll just keep calling it that.

According to my Moss catalogue, they have both kits. Up to 167815 is the
expensive one, and from 167816 (which includes mine) which is the cheap one.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems