Re: Needed: Speedo/Taco

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Needed: Speedo/Taco
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:43:22 -0400
Keith,

As for size, it's a wee bit over 3", so that is likely the 80 mm one you are
looking for.  The speedos listed in Moss show 69 and 70 as having the same
o/d speedos.  As for application, I really don't recall if it was accurate
or not, it could well have been the wrong calibration for the car.  Someone
right at this very moment is about to definitively tell us which one belongs
in your car - I can feel it!

Regards,

Dean