Re: DZUS fastner's

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: DZUS fastner's
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:17:48 -0700
I got the fasteners/washer/retainer things but getting a Dzus which does
not need a screwdriver to open/close has eluded me.  The Dzus people seem
to be wholesale minded and if you do not know what part number you need you
might as well whistle Dixie - and then you need order quite a few However,
I am still trying !!!

At 03:28 PM 8/11/2003 -0400, Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 8/11/2003 7:11:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>proot@iaces.com writes:
> > Plus, if I submitted this for a quote, are they really
> > in the business to sell me 5? Is there a retail place
> > that handles these things?
> >
>Didn't Barrie say he had a line on these, those, DZUS fasteners to fit the
>aforementioned battery cover? I vaguely remember that it was about a month
>and a
>half ago...maybe longer...
>Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
>Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)