Looking for an MGB GT Body in Philadelphia Area

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for an MGB GT Body in Philadelphia Area
From: "Frank T" <dawolfsburg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:47:53 -0400
Just out of curiosity, I want to see if I can get any leads on this.

I have a 1971 MGB GT with a good amount of rust damage. The car runs and
drives so i don't want to see it be junked. Anyone have a GT with a good
body that doesn't run or body panels they want to sell?
I am looking in the philadelphia area- PA, NJ, DE, etc.
I really want to save this one!

Frank
Downingtown,PA
1971 MGB G- BRG- British Rusty Green
1979 Triumph Spitfire- 90% restored/ driver