Re: The After-Market

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The After-Market
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:47:03 -0700
Not to mention Chrysler products from 1957 through the late seventies...
they had some embarassing problems with them breaking at first, before they
realized how sensitive they were to surface damage, but they rapidly
established a reputation as the best handling American cars.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149