Re: Anybody have experience with a good company to get a club

To: steve devine <stevedevine@rcn.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody have experience with a good company to get a club
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
I use a company in Reston, Virginia called The Color
House (www.thecolorhouse.com).  The owner, Jay Miller,
is an old high school friend of mine, so be sure to
mention my name.  He'll take good care of you.

But friendship aside, I wouldn't use them if they
weren't good.  They are.  The quality is exceptional
and the turnaround time is ultra-quick.  Plus, they
can work with all sorts of file types, and they don't
call you with stupid questions or problems, because
they have the knowledge to take projects from file to
banner very quickly.  They have all sorts of options
for media, so tell him what you want (UV light
resistant, indoor/outdoor use... whatever) and he'll
walk you right through the options.

A good guy and a good company, even if he doesn't
drive an MG... :)

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project