Re: Anybody have experience with a good company to get a club

To: steve devine <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody have experience with a good company to get a club
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:19:16 -0500
steve devine wrote:

>   My club up here in Boston has wanted to get a banner made for years now.
> Im hoping to capture some wisdom from the list to help resolve this unusual
> request. We have a great crew but sometimes its hard to get everything you
> want done. Just another one of those things in life.

I can recommend a franchise company called "Fast Signs." The Tulsa
location works closely with Stephens Brothers Racing and Hallett Race
Track. They have made all my vinyl stickers for years and I'm very happy
with the results. They do computer-cut solid colour vinyl as well as
full four-colour-process photo-quality vinyl stickers. The ones on the
Cooper S have been in the sun and weather since 1998 and have not faded
at all. Their stickers are so excellent, I had the car clearcoated right
over the vinyl stickers and it looks great.

They also do really nice banners. I would suspect you will find a
location near you. Hope they turn out to be as friendly and helpful as
the Tulsa store.

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm