Rally in Eastern PA

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rally in Eastern PA
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:28:29 EDT
SAUCON VALLEY TEASE RALLY

Philadelphia Region SCCA
- Brandywine Motorsports Club
- South Jersey Region SCCA

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Start at Copperhead Grill along Route 378 south of Bethlehem
(Due to football games at both Lehigh and Moravian on
September 13, we have had to make this an early rally,
so that we will be finished before the football crowd.)

Time/Speed/Distance rally of approximately 60 miles through
the historic Saucon Valley of Lehigh County, PA.  Only paved
roads will be used.

The rally is designed to be first-time friendly.  It will
include easy route following instructions, basic TSD scoring,
and a gimmick based on T intersections.

Two people to a car, a driver and a navigator.  Cars must be
street legal and have current state inspection.

Classes:
NOVICE - stock class but fewer than 6 rallies driver and
navigator combined;
STOCK - limited to stock odometer and non-programmable
calculating equipment;
EQUIPPED - any equipment.

Car numbers will be consecutive and be assigned at
Registration.  You will start at 12:00 noon plus your number
in minutes.

Pre-register by mailing your payment with the form below to be
received no later than September 1, and we will mail you the
General Instructions.

Registration starts at 10:00 and closes at 11:30.
Drivers meeting at 11:30.
Numbered Route Instructions will be handed out at Registration.
First car off at 12:01.

Limited entries:  a limit of 40 cars.
Pre-registration is recommended.

Cost:  $20 for SCCA or BMC members.  $25 for non-members.

Any questions, call George/Judy Bloeser, Rally Masters (610-965-0585)
or Allen Hefner, Safety Steward (215-328-9740).

Copperhead Grill is on Route 378, south of Bethlehem and
1/4 mile north of Route 309.

Saucon Valley Tease Rally, September 13, 2003

Driver_______________________________________

Phone_______________________________________

Address______________________________________

City/state/zip__________________________________

Email________________________________________

SCCA Region/member #_________________________

Navigator_______________________________________

Phone_______________________________________

Address______________________________________

City/state/zip__________________________________

Email________________________________________

SCCA Region/member #_________________________

Class:___ Novice  ___Stock  ___Equipped

Make check payable to "Philadelphia Region SCCA" and mail to
Allen Hefner, PO Box 286, Abington, PA  19001

I hereby warrant that the above entered vehicle is on the
road legally, is being used by the entrant with the owner's
permission, and is covered by liability insurance not less
than $20,000/40,000/10,000 or the minimum requirements in the
state of registry, whichever is higher