RE: Buying a car on eBay

To: <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Buying a car on eBay
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:38:58 -0500
Thanks for all of the replies.  The consensus is to have someone local check
out the car first if it is far away.  It gives the impartial opinion, and
verifies the seller's take one the car.

That being said, can anyone look at a car in Rhode Island for me?  It's an
Austin Healey, and I need someone to look for rust and see how it runs.

Thanks
Patton