Re: Buying a car on eBay

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Buying a car on eBay
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:13:26 -0700 (PDT)
I once drove over to NH to look at a Volvo P1800 for an old lister (Enrique). I
was able to take some pics and test drive it for him before he ended up buying
it and having it shipped to Bolivia where he lived. I had a nice day trip and
he got some peace of mind. I said I would do it for gas and lunch. The list is
big you can always try us.
Carl

Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net> wrote:
I know we have talked about this before, but I can't find it in my
archives.

an auction, I want to do the best I can in verifying I am getting a
reasonable deal.

How have others dealt with buying on eBay