RE: All British Field Meet/Vintage car races

To: "'Dave Wood'" <dwood143@comcast.net>, "'mgs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: All British Field Meet/Vintage car races
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:13:17 -0700
The ABFM in Portland was a fantastic show!  The estimate was around 800+
cars plus the racing.  The quality of the cars was impressive and the
swap meet wasn't too bad this year.  Since its beginning, this was the
best event ever!  The SOVREN folks were really pleased as well and hope
to do it again next year.

If you are within MG range of Portland, don't miss it next year.

Randy