Re:Buying a car on eBay

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Buying a car on eBay
From: "Martin Libhart" <libhart@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:31:44 -0500
I've read with much interest the thread concerning purchasing a car on eBay.
Like anything else, experiences will vary GREATLY from one person to the
next.  My only experience with eBay was a great experience!, but I know
enough to realize this will not always be the case.  In June I purchased a
77B - sight unseen - after much conversation with the seller and a series of
very detailed photos that he sent to me via email.

With such a successful experience, I was prodded into writing an article for
our club newsletter.  I have attached a copy in MSWORD, for those so
inclined to read and know that an eBay purchase can work out and be fun.  As
always, it is the buyer that takes the risk - just know that when you begin.

Martin Libhart
77 MGB
72 MGB/GT

(article attached)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a
name of BCCW article.2.doc]