re: Country Classics on I-55 in Illinois

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Country Classics on I-55 in Illinois
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:45:21 EDT
I usually make it a practice to stop by and wander about the grounds and
buildings when I take I-55 to St.Louis. They only charge a buck ($1) for
access.

There is a lot of interesting stuff on hand...in many states of (dis)repair.
Many of these cars/trucks are on consignment.

Some movie studios have used cars from Country Classics for shots...ie a
Cadillac for the recent movie "Ali". At the front gate one can find printouts
of
what is available and the asking price.

If you find yourself around the Staunton exit on I55 in Illinois (I think
it's about #44 or so) take the time to stop by.

rick ingram
st.joseph, il