Re: I want an Aquada! (new amphibious LBC)

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I want an Aquada! (new amphibious LBC)
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:15:56 +0100
Or maybe 'Bond' as in the fibreglass 'plastic pigs' made in the 50s and 60s,
with motor cycle engines and three wheels.  For the James Bond connection
the wheels do tilt like on the Lotus Esprit in that film, even though (one
hopes) it doesn't sink beneath the waves.  Hmmm, don't think I'd like either
of those connotations if it were my baby.

PaulH