Re: I want an Aquada! (new amphibious LBC)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: I want an Aquada! (new amphibious LBC)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:15:26 -0400
I just noticed the video for it - very cool.. it's next to the third
picture (the video link itself is too large to include here)
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030903/ap_on_hi_te/britain_amphibious_car_3

I'm sure no one "needs" this vehicle (although it could have some
interesting security applications) but if I had the extra $, I would
definitely consider it.

- Tab