Re: stereo blanking plate

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stereo blanking plate
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:08:46 +1030
MonteMorris wrote:

> <Does anyone have a stereo blanking plate for a 67B (#8-12 on page 150,
> Moss) <they would like to part with? If so, tell me about it offline.

Keep your eye on eBay!

I picked up one just last month for just under $AU14.00 (from Tasmania
of all places) - which would be around, what, $US8.00.  Great condition
- looks a treat.

I was surprised to see it there (and was just planning on getting
another radio to fill the hole instead... one day :-)

The only thing missing was the chrome surround but my local MG place had
one of those in their back room and gave that to me for nothing.

I was very pleased with the outcome.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII