Re: MGB rear springs.

To: dcouncil@imt.net
Subject: Re: MGB rear springs.
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:23:17 -0400
   My experience with new rear leaf springs in my '72 GT was similar to
David's.  The rear was higher than expected.
  When I then went to a spring shop to discuss de-arching or lowering
blocks, the proprietor (former MGB owner) suggested that we check the
front springs, as they sag with time also.
  And that was the problem.  With new front coils in place, the car's
height is visually identical to that in the workshop manual picture of
the GT.
Bob