Re: Front disc question - rotors *very* tight

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front disc question - rotors *very* tight
From: Derek Gladding <derek@ebollocks.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:47:22 -0700
Thanks Rick

I tried something like that - opened the bleed screw and tried to open
up the gap. Didn't seem to work at the time [*], but now you've given
me confirmation that I was on the right track, I'll give it another go.

- Derek

[*] Didn't help that I'd just spent 5 frustrating hours tracing through
all the DPO's bizarre hacks to the ignition system before starting on
this job. But that's another story ...