Re: Small Top

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Small Top
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:55:30 -0700
I think the problem can be characterized thusly:

- a cold top is stiffer and harder to fit...

- a warm top is more flexible and stretchy, therefore easier to fit...

- BUT, prolonged storage at high temperatures "dries out" the vinyl, causing
it to shrink.

So even if your top has "shrunk", it willl still be easier to fit on a hot
day.

At least this is my experience.

--

Max Heim