Re: Small Top

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Small Top
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:03:21 -0700
Good thinking. It is a very fine line between having a perfectly taut
"concours" top installation, and one that requires a hot sunny day to erect
at all (which, of course, is not when the top is generally required). In
Northern California this isn't really a big issue, but in regions with more
variable temperatures the wise course is probablly to leave a little
warm-weather "slack" so it can still be fastened up on a particularly cold
day.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149