Front Seat Travel

To: <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front Seat Travel
From: "engl" <engl@cableregina.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:42:57 -0600
In spring I bought a '65 MGB for my wife (yes ... really!).  She's a bit on
the short side (5'2") and cannot reach the pedals.  The front seat seems to
be as far forward as it will go as the seat frame hits the transmission
tunnel.  She's OK (just barely) driving the car with a pillow behind her
back, but I was wondering if there is some adjustment I can make to make the
car more comfortable for her.  At this point my thought is to make a padded
seat back cover for her, but would prefer a simpler solution if one is
available.

Bob