Re: Front Seat Travel

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Seat Travel
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:50:04 -0700
There are two types of under-seat support. One type had wide rubber straps,
the other has the full-seat rubber diaphragm. Most people seem to replace
the straps with the diaphragm. I don't think the belt-and-suspenders
technique (using both) would have any cumulative effect, unless the hooks
have pulled out of the diaphragm (the usual mode of failure).

Can you tell I have had my seats out a lot? Every time it rains... <g.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149