Re: THE RETURN OF THE PRACTICAL BRITISH MUSCLE CAR

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: THE RETURN OF THE PRACTICAL BRITISH MUSCLE CAR
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:58:53 -0700 (PDT)
Oh I don't know, Albert, I think the world CAN use another sports sedan!
Personally, I need a sedan to drive and would rather have a
sports-oriented one, especially if it has a dash of luxury, like my
newly-purchased Audi A4 1.8T quattro... It has a leather interior, 6-speed
manual transmission, Sport Package, 17" wheels and tires, heated seats,
moonroof, 6-disc in-dash CD changer, dual zone auto climate control, etc.
etc. etc... And I paid under $30k for it, brand spanking new... Now if MG
could match that here.....

--- Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/24/2003 6:24:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:
> http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=102&i=7350
> Shucks, I thought it was going to be a "real" sports car (read: OTS) not
>
> another "Sports" Saloon like the Jaguar S-type or the Maxima, Lexus E330
> and that
> ilk ...

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Nope, it's broke!
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
NAMGBR #5-2328