Re: TOO MUCH OR TOO LITTLE??

To: Rick Rick <rickus284@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TOO MUCH OR TOO LITTLE??
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:40:07 -0700 (PDT)
Rick, it's really impossible too say with the info you're provided here...
Location means a lot - where are you located? In the rust belt or Arizona?
Where has the car spent it's life? Do you mwean to say '66 or '76? No such
thing as a '56 Midget.... The VIN is only partial, there should be a bunch
of digits after it. Rust is the bugaboo with these cars - you don't want
any! You'd also want to know how many times the odometer has been
around... Lots of questions that would need to be answered before anyone
could guess at the value...

--- Rick Rick <rickus284@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi this is Rick again with another question... I FOUND A 1956 midget w/
> 35,000 miles for $3,000. Hm....I thought about the year checked it out.
> I wrote the VIN # GAN6UG ..... and it believe its a 1975 & UP.... so my
> question should $3000 be too much .. o yea last time it was running was
> in 1998 .. i saw the tags and i knocked on the door and no on answered
> and their neigbors ...but o well i guess another day.

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Nope, it's broke!
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
NAMGBR #5-2328