Re: SU Swap Questions

To: S Twigg <seanan@crosslink.net>
Subject: Re: SU Swap Questions
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 07:40:37 -0700
Definitely check float level and fuel pressure, more than once I have seen too
high a pressure with an after market pump and it pushes the needle or ball
valve
(whatever you have attached to the float) right out of its seat.  Also be sure
you have the vent hoses on the port where they should be and the supply hoses
on
the ports they belong on...