Re: I'm back...

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm back...
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there Lawrie, Great to see you back!!
I have been singing the praises of your cam that is in my B and I love it
still.I am very happy to see you back here offering your guidance.
Carl French
Alfred, Maine

Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@Britcars.com> wrote:
Hi, Listers......Lawrie Alexander here. I've been receiving the list for the
last several years but, for some reason, have been unable to post to it
(even though I could when I first subscribed). Finally, I decided to
unsubscribe and re-subscribe, which has enabled me to "go public" again.
I've seen my name mentioned a few times so I'm egotistical enough to hope
that some of you will view my return with a modicum of interest, if not
actual pleasure....... :<)