FW: Need knobs for my original 1970 BMC AM radio - or new radio

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Need knobs for my original 1970 BMC AM radio - or new radio
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:42:49 -0400
John,

I have an AM/FM BL radio that has its knobs.  I'll let it go for nothing
beyond shipping if you want to try it.  If nothing else, it might be
that the knobs will work for you.  I also have the original dealer
adapter that sets the radio outward (presumably to give clearance behind
the radio as you mention).  Hit me off-list.

Cheers,

Dean