Re: Need knobs for my original 1970 BMC AM radio - or new radio

To: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard), theklube@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Need knobs for my original 1970 BMC AM radio - or new radio
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 15:36:20 -0400
We used to live in Charlotte.  I have a 71mgbgt that has the original BL am/fm
radio, which i think may have been an option.
It still works fine, and I think there are a bunch of donor cars out there that
have the same am/fm radio.  There was a feller out near lake norman that had
several b's in his yard and was quite accomodating with parts.  also, check tim
corby repair shop and the central repair shop, both in CLT phone book and both
good guys with left over mgb's left by pdo's and now overgrown with weeds.  Or
at least that is the way it was when we moved a couple of years ago....hope
this helps.

mel