Re: Leaking

To: Steve Piepenbrink <mgbyellow@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Leaking
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:43:08 -0600
This is a little scary, but it works.  I have had to do it mutiple
times.  I talked to a friend who is a mechanic and he suggested it.

Disconnect your ignition to ensure the engine will not start.  Leave the
battery connected.

Put your ratchet on the nut. Make sure your ratchet is set correctly.
Brace the ratchet against the floor.  Make really sure it is set correctly.

Tap the starter.  Just tap it.  It will break it loose very easily.