RE: Rostyle Paint Mask

To: crenner@dynalivery.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rostyle Paint Mask
From: "Jason Spaeth" <jasonspaeth@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:18:50 -0500
>It would help to have a better idea what style it is.   What vendor did
>you buy it from?  It is a single piece of clear plastic, or something
>else?

It is from Victoria British.  It is a single piece of clear plastic..and it
fits right over the rim well, but as I said it covers too much...it covers
all of the black and some of the grey (the grey on the sides of the
'spokes').  Just doesn't make any sense.

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es