Re: Test

To: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Test
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:28:05 -0700
Well done, Larry, and others who came to the same conclusion! I looked in my
"sent" message file and, sure enough, I'd forgotten to remove the trailer.

And no, Eric, I wasn't mentioning that other brand of LBC! I actually posted
a reply to the note about emissions testing in Illinois. Since I think what
I posted might be of interest, here's my "missing" post...

Boy, aren't Illinois residents lucky! Here in California, a 79 B must not
exceed 2% CO and 220 HC at 2,500 rpm, 1.7%CO and 180 HC at idle! And that's
in what are called "non-enhanced" areas - in the big cities, cars have to be
tested on a rolling road, at 15mph and 25mph, and the numbers are even
lower.....

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center