RE: Inevitable and probably over-asked tire questions

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Inevitable and probably over-asked tire questions
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com> wrote:
> Have you checked on the legality of these too??
> Sorry to belabor the point.

Trust me, belabor all the points you want!  I'm not
rich enough to do things twice because I messed up the
first time, so if it ever looks like I'm going down
the wrong road, yell.

But in this, and most cases, I have checked the
legality of everything I plan on fitting to the car.
The 1 3/4" SUs are legal in all three east coast
vintage series I plan on running in, as are the wheel
options discussed earlier.  That said, your point on
potentially not really needing them at this point is
well taken.

Thanks,

=====
Paul Misencik