Re: Fitting 205s

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Subject: Re: Fitting 205s
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:57:04 -0800
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 04:11:34PM -0600, Barney Gaylord wrote:

Somwhere my brain picked up the wrong data for the offset. As it turns
out, although I wrote the check, I haven't actually taken possession
of the wheels. They are, as you probably surmised 240Z wheels and was
surprised that they were the offest that I remembered as being the MGB
offset.

Darn, because $500 for a set of racing panasports was a pretty good
price.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.