Re: air filters

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: air filters
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:28:03 -0600
   Sounds like it was too rich (all that idling fouled the plugs) before
you put the filters on.  The next morning the cold fouled plugs were
marginal.  If you had to pull out the choke to start it, it was too lean
to start, even with the filters. I'd expect you'd get the same thing
with the filters off, maybe worse.

     CR