Re: Fw: Paul Root, Black Tulip was Doug Powers ...

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Fw: Paul Root, Black Tulip was Doug Powers ...
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:39:24 -0600
That really annoys me. As I'm the sendmail guru. I suppose it possible
could have been a time that horton, the main server was rebooting or
something, and the backup mail server picked it up. Grr.

I'd go with the conspiracy theory. :-)

Nice looking pictures. Thanks, Paul!

Of course, I still can't decide, I guess it's a good thing my body in
such bad shape. :-(

Black Tulip, or Miata Sapphire blue mica, from the limited edition 2
years ago are the top contenders.

Paul.

--
    ______