Re: Quicktime Player

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Quicktime Player
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 07:39:51 -0600
Quicktime is a different format from the others. Media Player, Real One
and Musicmatch would all play that format.

Anyway, all those programs are ornery and hate when they aren't "the"
program. You should be able to just start Media Player and it will pop
up and window say words to the effect: "Do you want to make Windows
Media Player your default player for blah blah blah".

Otherwise, under Tools there should be a way to bring up that dialog.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>
||\/ ||  _ | Minneapolis, MN  55413