Potential B owner looking for advice.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Potential B owner looking for advice.
From: RTN <rtneyhart@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:50:58 -0500
Greetings,

        A fellow where I work has a 1975 B for sale that I am somewhat
interested in.  Is there a FAQ page somewhere or is there someone
willing to field this inquiry (yet another time I assume) about what to
look for, what to not worry about, etc. when buying an MGB?  I'm a
fairly experienced mechanic, but I've had mostly German cars with the
odd American one thrown in including my two current daily drivers, so
MG and B specific items will be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Russ

Pennsylvania, USA