Re: Potential B owner looking for advice.

To: RTN <rtneyhart@verizon.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Potential B owner looking for advice.
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:27:27 -0800 (PST)
http://www.mgbexperience.com/faq/buy.html

http://www.mgbexperience.com/faq/buy-dray.html

This one is more just for fun and flavor but check out the home site of this
link and by all means dig into the MGB Experience site.
http://www.mgbexperience.com/faq/buy-dray.html

dig around in your area and see if there is a British car club in the vicinity
and there will be people who will be more than willing to go take a look with
you. I love doing it in my area (always a good excuse for a pint or two :-)

Carl French
67B
74B
70 Stag
84 Jaguar XJ6

RTN <rtneyhart@verizon.net> wrote:
Greetings,

A fellow where I work has a 1975 B for sale that I am somewhat
interested in. Is there a FAQ page somewhere or is there someone
willing to field this inquiry (yet another time I assume) about what to
look for, what to not worry about, etc. when buying an MGB?