RE: Installing the heater

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Installing the heater
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:54:55 -0600
Barrie,

What worked for me was to install the cable to the heater box while the
heater was out of the car. Then feed the cable back through from engine side
to the passenger side. Then slide the heater into position. A little KY
jelly on the dreaded rubber spacer block made an easy job of it.

Cheers,
Lew Palmer