spin-on oil filter adapters

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: spin-on oil filter adapters
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 02:20:18 -0800
I noticed that on pages 12 & 13 oof the moss catalogue, they have
three types of spinon oil filter adapters. On page 12 is one that just
goes axially for $30.  On page 13 they have an inverted spin-on
filter, which I actually have one of. It's a bit of a nuisance and
kind of gets in the way. Then there is the hanging spin-on filter,
which they are out of stock on anyways.

I'm curious about peoples experiences with these different filter
adapters. It seems to me that the axial hanging one, is a lot cleaner
design, and won't get in my way as much as the invertd one. Nor does
it seem as likely to trash the annoying o-ring.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.