Re: MGB - How to put it back together

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB - How to put it back together
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:18:07 -0800
Well, I don't mean to sound facetious, but have you considered buying a
complete car just to park next to it for reference? A non-runner, even a
shell with no drivetrain or interior, would be immensely helpful. When
you're finished with it you can probably sell it and break even.

Or arrange to borrow, or at least shoot photos of a friend's car, or a
fellow club member's; up on ramps so you can get underneath it.

Other useful references are the Original MGB book (often known by the
author's name, Clausager), and various websites about restoration projects,
like the MGB Experience.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149