Re: MGB - How to put it back together

To: RobertS355@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB - How to put it back together
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:55:10 -0800
On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 07:52:47PM -0500, RobertS355@aol.com wrote:

> My question is: does anyone know of resources that can help me? I have the
> factory manual and a couple of other repair books but they don't give me much
> detail on things like attaching fuel or brake lines. Where in the world do
>all
> those clips go?
>
> Any help/advice would be appreciated. It'll really be beautiful if I can get
> it back together!

Yeah, buy a rusted out old parts car to use as a model. If you don't
know how things go together, go out and look at it.  I'm only half
joking on this. Do you know anybody with a car that they aren't
driving over the winter that would be willing to park it at your
place?

Often collsion repair manuals go into great detail on how things go
together.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.