Wheels need a home

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels need a home
From: "Steve Piepenbrink" <mgbyellow@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:04:12 -0600
I have a set of 4 Rostyle wheels that need a home.  I put on some Minilite
replicas and have no need for the steel wheels anymore, but I could use the
garage space and don't want to trash them.

The wheels have the old size tires (165SR14?) on them and stainless steel trim
rings.  I am located in northwest suburban Chicago and the wheels are FREE to
a good home.  They are in good shape but need painting.  If you are interested
please email me off line at mgbyellow@netzero.net .

Steve